Chicago/ Turabian citation style of writing is mostly used in academic style of writing like humanities, science and social science. There are two types of referencing formats they are author-date style and notes-bibliography.
Chicago reference generator can be used to avoid plagiarism,
As this generator uses the latest citation style that follows the 17th edition. We know its really a tough task to complete the paper work without any mistakes. Thus, to help students work effectively with quick referencing and citation along with no plagiarism was our motive.
So, use this online tool to improve your work and without plagiarism , before your teacher finds out some error!
How to use Chicago citation style
- Three things to be considered are the authors name, title or source and the date of publication.
- Resource includes a URL, the database detail and a DOI.
- Authors should be entitled by the first and the last name.
Bibliography Examples of the Chicago Citation Style 17th Edition
- Book with the author – Hawkins, Thomas. War and Peace: A Critical Study. Brisbane, Australia: BluePress, 1999.
- Electronic Book – Williams, Andrew. Evaluating the History of Economics Sydney: Geoffrey , 2001
- Journal Article (Print) – Martin, Sarah. “The Evolution of Motion Picture” Art and Cinema 67, no. 5 (2005): 48-58.
- Newspapers: Lee, Suki. “Racial Discrimination as a Social Evil.” The Times (Adelaide, AU), Jan 16, 2001.