EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW ESSAY ASSIGNMENT
Industrial laws and employment laws are a component of labor laws and differ from one country to another. Students who are studying industrial laws need to stay abreast of the latest developments in such laws in order to write credible employment law essays and essays. Employment laws usually deal with the relationship between the employer and employee, industrial laws deal with industrial and trade policies of the government. our website provides industrial law assignment help and employment law assignment help on various topics on industrial law and employment law. For the best industrial law assignment help, trust our website.
Whether you are a college student or a school student, our academic system expect students to write assignments on multiple subjects which makes it impossible for students to actually enjoy their high school or college life. It makes students nights restless as there is always a stress of completing the assignment on time before the deadline. It’s give you nightmares every now and then? if your answer is yes, you are at the right website , we are here to help you with your assignment related stress.
Our website is one of the prime academic solution providers on the internet, we provide authentic and genuine assignment help services through our professional and experienced writers who are experts in their field.
So, if you need company law essay assignment or assistance, check out our website. What are you waiting order your requirement now!
Students who need industrial law assignment help can highly benefit from this article. The basic feature of labor laws in any country is employment relationship or the relationship between the employer and the employee. This relationship is clearly spelled out in an employment contract. A contract of employment is a legal document which specifies the terms of the contract according to the employment law Assignment of the country. It deals with the following issues :
- Minimum wage : A very important topic for students needing industrial law assignment help is minimum wage. It is the least amount of monetary compensation that a worker must be paid in exchange for the labor that he puts in. In an open market economy, wages are usually determined by forces of demand and supply. But the problem with the market forces is that during times of emergency, minimum wages can drastically fall down while prices might shoot up. This may lead to underemployment, resulting in low quality of life. Many advanced economies like Australia, UK, USA, Belgium, France, and Canada have provisions for minimum wages. Minimum wage is determined in terms of hours. Workers should be paid according to the minimum wage laws. The US has very strict minimum wages laws. For more on employment law assignment help, log on to our website.
- Living wage : One more interesting area for employment law assignment is living wage. The minimum wage that a worker must be paid in order to support himself and his family is called a living wage. The difference between a living wage and a minimum wage is that while minimum wage should ideally maintain a basic standard of living, a living wage should maintain a fair standard of living which includes housing, food, utilities, transport, health care, and recreation. Not all countries have living wages law. Countries like the United Kingdom, Australia and the United States of America have some provisions of living wages laws. Much more on employment law assignment can be found on our website.
- Work hours : Work and recreation persist two of the most important pillars of a person’s life, along with sleep. Students in need of employment law assignment help need to be well aware of work hours. An active adult must equally engage in all the three spheres to have a quality life. During the industrial revolution, long working hours were common. The labor movement is known as ‘eight- hour day movement’ or ‘forty- hour week movement’ surfaced in England which drastically reduced the working hours in countries like England and France. Many countries have 8 hours a day laws. However, effective implementation is still lacking. For employment law essay help and employment law courses, log on to our website where students can find all the help they need on employment law assignment.
- Workers safety and health : This is perhaps the most controversial area for employment law assignment help. There are some occupations which are not only physically demanding but downright dangerous. Some of the most threatening occupations are construction, industrial farming, mining, firework manufacturing, chemical industry etc. On the other hand, white-collared corporate jobs in the service sector have also led to a number of other health problems such as diabetes, obesity, hypertension, heart diseases etc. Occupational Health and Safety is that area of employment laws which takes care of such issues. Companies usually provide medical facilities for treatment of such workers. On the other hand, acceptable monetary compensation is also provided when accidents take place in the workplace. Much more on workers safety can be found in the sample employment law assignment on our website.
- Dismissal and Promotion : It is an important part of employment law courses is to follow certain ethical codes of conduct. They should be followed by both the employers and the employees. Employee should come on time, do his job properly, not damage or sabotage the company or its assets; the company have to treat the employee fairly. Dismissals and promotion must be fair and objective and should not incorporate any bias. Our website makes this concept clear in sample employment law essays uploaded on its website.
- Workplace discrimination : Discrimination in the workplace has attracted a great amount of scholarly attention in employment law courses. The ethics of employment also deals with discrimination in the workplace. The laws that entail that no employees should be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, sex or sexual orientation comes under this. It differs from one institute to another although there might be some sort of overarching laws governing these issues in some countries. For example on employment law courses, log on to our website.
Fig 1: Employment rules at a glance
Areas of employment laws
Laws relating to wages
Laws relating time period
Laws relating to working conditions
Laws relating to employment ethics
· Minimum wages
· Living wages
· Eight hours a day
Occupational Health and Safety
· Child labour
Industrial laws related to those laws which govern industrial enterprises, industrial policies of the government, trade, and commerce, environmental issues, workers’ rights and obligations, safety, etc. Some of the vital areas of industrial law assignment help are the following :
- Issues related to employment : As have discussed employment issues in some details in our previous discussion on employment law assignment help. Industrial laws regulate all the major employment laws of the country. Then if a country is, say, more socialist then it is likely to introduce several pro-worker laws. Under other condition, if a country is pro-capitalist then it is likely to introduce laws which favor the management. If one have any difficulty on industrial assignment help, log on to our website.
- Safety issues and Occupational health : Industrial law related health benefits of the employee and his or her family is another important area. Accidents in industries and accident-related compensation is also related to this issue. An estimate is that two out of every 1000 workers lose their life every year from accident-related injuries. Hence, personal injury laws form a major part of industrial law practice.
- Issues relating to environment : Environment is a very important area of concern for industry. If new factory comes up, surrounding environment gets affected hence, environmental laws maintain a balance between environmental concerns and developmental goals. We have a amazing article on environmental laws which one can find in our industrial assignment help.
These were the important areas of practice for lawyers practicing industrial law and employment law. law student needs to keep these areas in mind. Our assignment on this assignment typically deals with disputes relating to these issues such as disputes between employers and employees relating to working hours, conditions, wages and compensation; disputes between industrialists and environmentalists; disputes between management and trade unions etc. Law students should take care to study these themes since many of them are burning issues of contemporary significance.
How our website Can Help Law Students To Achieve High Grades?
Industrial assignment online and employment law assignment help and essays are complex, vast and address overlapping issues. Some of the problems students face these days are the following :
- Industrial laws and employments laws do contain overlapping issues. Laws relating to employments and industry are often overlapping thereby adding too much confusion. our website can take even the most confusing of such assignments. We have experts for law assignment help writers who can tackle complex, confusing and overlapping themes.
- Employment Law assignments have very short deadlines. Students usually have difficulty to conduct research, write and submit within time. Law Assignment help writers of our website have solutions for this too. We have never missed a deadline. We produce quality work in the shortest possible time which is error-free and perfectly written.
- Finally, legal case studies form another tricky area. The disputes related to employment involve contract law principles which are quite profound and difficult to comprehend. Our unique service case study help is there to help you out with law disputes.
our website is considered number one law assignment help service provider. We guide and provide Employment law assignment help online on all the law subjects. It varies from common law, customary law, civil law, contract law, business law, consumer law, competition law to corporate law, etc. Employment law and industrial law are equally important.
- Log on to our website and fill in the application form.
- Our assignment experts will get back to you with a quote.
- Go back to our website and make your payment. One will receive employment law assignment on time within the given date.
For genuine law assignment help trust our website.