FINANCIAL SERVICE ASSIGNMENT HELP
Looking for some professional help in writing Financial Service Assignment, look no further. We are here to help you write your Financial service assignment by expert writers.
Financial services means the services that various financial institutions like banks, governmental and non-governmental institutions provide, insurance companies, credit card companies, corporate and consumer finance companies, stock brokerage organizations, investment banking institutions and other financial services businesses etc.provide to the consumers. For both Developed and developing countries, financial institutions determine the GDP of a country. Therefore, making your career in this field can earn you a lot.
Types Of Financial Services
Finance services can be used by individuals (personal finance), by governments (public finance), by businesses (corporate finance) and by a wide variety of other organizations.
A bank is an organization that collects or raises money from the people and lends it to other people or business organization. A bank typically works in lending and sharing money. The financial services of the bank are the most important services that any bank has to offer.
The two types of bank operating in today’s world are as follows :
- Commercial banks : A commercial bank is an institution that lends and borrows money from individuals or business organization. It also performs other investment related services.
- Investment banks : an investment bank is a broker or an agent that helps large companies to raise capital from markets or from other companies by using stocks or shares.
- Insurance services : Insurance means transferring funds of financial risk or loss from one economic entity to another in return for a fixed amount of money that was agreed by both the parties. This insurance falls under risk management sector. The person who is given the insurance has to pay a fixed amount of money called the premium and the bond between the insurance provider and the person being insured is called insurance policy.
The various types of insurances are as follows:
- Health insurance : it refers to the money incurred during health emergencies. The money is provided by an organization which may be private or governmental. The one who is getting the insurance can be a person or a family. The structure is different for private and Governmental organisation. It is also different for a person or a family. Depends on the insurance policy and country rules.
- Accidental insurance : accidental insurances are most common in developed countries. It gives protection against unforeseen losses, accidents or even sudden deaths.
- Life insurance : it is the most common form of personal insurance and mostly every individual has it. It provides monetary insurance to a deceased person, his family or any other nominee in his insurance policy.
- Property insurance : it provides protection against property loss, accidental fires, or property damage and thefts.
- Liability coverage : it means financial benefit incurred during the damage incurred by the person having the insurance policy.
- Credit insurance : this a protection of money to the person during deaths, accidents, employment and disability.
Several banks now offer foreign exchange services which includes :
- Currency exchange
- Wire transfer
Currency exchange means the buying and selling of foreign products in the current market value range. This is usually done by various banking service providers. Nowadays, these kinds of services are also provided by several non-banking agents like travel agents and private agencies.
Investment services refer to the various services offered by banks and other organisations to raise money for global organisations for business.
The various types of investment services are as follows :
- Asset management : It refers to the immovable money in respect to the stocks and shares for their management and the benefit of the company and its shareholders.
- Hedge Fund management : It refers to the management of high risk stocks as a part of high risk equity for the company.
- Investment banking/ brokerage : It helps companies to gather fund from other companies through investment bankers or agents of the company.
Apart from these core services, the financial services cover other major services like:
- Plastic money : insurance of both debit and credit card holders.
- Private Equity : management of private companies which are not managed by other brand or company.
- Debt management : help debtors to pay off debt based on a reduced amount of money incurred by the insurance policy.
Significance Of Financial Services Assignment Help
The students who apply for this course need our help because of the immense pressure that becomes a burden on them. Our financial services assignment help is compiled and completed by PhD scholars who have dedicated all their time to complete the assignments 100% plagiarism free and ensuring an ‘A’ grade for the students.
How We Provides Finance Assignment Help To Students?
We provide assignment help to students to ensure that they are getting great grades in their academics. The students who want financial assignment help should not look further as we are a one stop solution for all their problems.
We promise :
- To provide 100% plagiarism free content to each and every student.
- Completing the assignment within the assured deadline.
- 24*7 customer care support to every student.
- Top class content by excellent writers.