Financial Statement Analysis Assignment Help
What Is A Financial Statement Analysis?
Financial Analysis or customized Financial services assignment help Statement Analysis is the examination of the visibility, stability, profitability of a business or a particular project that has been undertaken. It is often done by experts and professionals taking the information from the company’s financial statements. These reports are presented to the top officials of the company and this determines the company’s finances.
The management has to take decisions like:
- Whether to continue or discontinue the particular branch or project whose report has been submitted.
- Make purchase of particular products based on reports.
- Lease or rent certain equipment based on reports.
- Negotiate bank loan or issue bank loan if required.
- Make investment or lending decisions.
Components Of A Customized Financial Services Assignment help.
Financial reports or statements are issued quarterly. Half-yearly or annually, based on the company’s policies. These include:
Statement of income
Statement of Income shows the net income of the company made during the financial quarters. It is given by the formula:
Net Profit = Revenue – Expenses
- In order to get the net profit, the sales person in the company has to calculate the gross income by adding up all the incomes of the company.
- In the same way, he will have to calculate the gross expense by adding up all the expenditures.
- He will then have to subtract the expenditure from the income to calculate the net profit.
- After that the tax profit will be calculated by subtracting the taxes from the profit.
Statement of cash flows
The statement of cash flow simply explains the fact that how money came to the company and how money flew away from the company. It has three parts:
- Operating activities : it shows how much cash was used operating the company
- Financial activities : how much cash was available during the quarter of the company
- Investment activities : How much money was used for investment purposes.
This is the final step of calculating the financial reports of the company. This one of the key topics in which you will require online Financial services Assignment Help.
- Assets consist of the company’s movable and immovable funds.
- Liabilities include the amount that is to be paid by the company.
- Owner’s equity will consist of the owner’s money
- In a joint stock corporation, owner’s equity is replaced by the term stockholder’s equity.
What Are The Chief Goals Of Financial Analysis?
- Profitability : It refers to a company’s profits which is estimated by subtracting the expenses from the income. It is also known as the profit financial ratio. If the company has a higher profitability ratio, it means that the company is doing economically very well.
- Solvency : solvency refers to the company’s long term financial goals that the company has to fulfill.
- Liquidity : Liquidity refers to the company’s ability to meet its short-term goals. Both solvency and liquidity help the investors to have a close look at the company’s economic status.
- Stability : it refers to the company’s ability to stay in business for a long period of time without incurring much loss.
What Are Methods Of Financial Analysis?
- Profitability ratio = Gross Profit Net Sales
- Profit Margin = Net Profit Net Sales
- Current Liquidity ratio = Current Assets Current Liabilities
- Quick Liquidity ratio = (Current Assets – Inventory)÷ Current Liabilities
- Debt ratio = Total Liabilities Total assets
- Earnings per share = Net Earning Earnings per share
- Dividend cover = Earnings per share Dividend per share.
How We Provide online Financial services Assignment Help To You?
We provide the best online Finance Assignment writing help in business. We have a wide range of subjects to offer you help. Our writers are extremely knowledgeable and provide 100% plagiarism free content for the students.
We provide :
- 24×7 customer care support for the students to solve their queries.
- 100 percent plagiarism-free original content
- Reasonable prices
- Strictly maintains the deadline
- Top quality work as we appoint only PhD qualified experts.