HARVARD REFERENCING GENERATOR
The Harvard reference generator is the fastest among all , here you will receive your Harvard reference instantly. You just have to select the type of source and enter some details like the name of the author , title of the book or website, year of publication, etc.
The Harvard referencing is used to cite an e-book, blog, court case, newspaper and magazine, a book, a dissertation, a government publication, a journal and a website .While referencing the format to be followed is;
- Message from the author.
- Year of publication to be mentioned in brackets.
- Title should be in single quotation marks.
- The title should be mentioned in italics.
- The month and day of the message.
- Name of the author.
- Date of publication
- If, newspaper series of page numbers in brackets.
- Mention the name of the editor in a website referencing.
The Harvard Reference Generator Is Perfect For Your Help,
- To show where the information is taken from it uses in-text.
- The in-text has authors surname and year of publication.
- If the article lacks authors name the space is filled by the year of publication or the authority.
- Direct quotation will be cited with the page numbers.