MLA REFERENCING GENERATOR
The experts at my Assignment Help Point have made a free MLA reference generator that helps in formatting your documents with perfection. Here you can use the online MLA generator without hassle.
Assignment Help Point helps in creating citations, references, footnotes, bibliography and several other services with the help of online MLA reference generator.
While you work on any assignment you have to gather information from sources. But when you use someone else’s work and passes it in your own name is called plagiarism. Our MLA citation generator tool helps you get the perfect in-text citation and references on a click.
Facts about MLA Reference :
- The date of the publication is written with the name of the publisher.
- Contrary to APA style, here the full name of the author is given.
- The words in the title are capitalized and the title is underlined.
- In in-text citations the last name of the author and the page number of the source is used.
- The commonly used font style is Times New Roman.
- The normal font size is 12pt.
- It sets the ideal margin on the sides of the paper.
WORD COUNT TOOL
As the name tells, word counter counts the number of words you have typed. Further, it will inform you if you exceed the word limit without writing important facts about the topic.
How to use the tool?
- Past the document in the space ‘Paste Text’.
- You can also mention the number of words in the box.
- Then change the font site as per your requirement.
- If, you wish to change the spacing of your text it includes single,1.5 and double.